Dr. Friedman provides the following services:
- Psychological Evaluations
- Psychological Disability Evaluations
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Evaluations of Financial and Testamentary capacity
- Consultations to assist attorneys in legal matters
To find out about Dr. Friedman's current Group Therapy opportunities, call us at 305-534-3636.
Dr. Friedman provides evaluations of psychological and neuropsychological functioning, to answer a variety of clinical, functional, or legal questions.
She also provides treatment, to address issues such as depression, anxiety and self-esteem difficulties. She provides therapy to help individuals identify roadblocks and achieve a higher level of satisfaction in their personal life, relationships, and professional lives.
Dr. Friedman does not provide services to children, but will be happy to refer you to a pediatric specialist.